Wondering What to Watch on Netflix?

Fuller House – A sequel to the original TV hit Fuller House falls in at #2 on the Top Ten. Photo Credit: Fuller House Wiki-Fandom

With many families spending extra time in their homes this month, many people have been binge-watching TV shows or movies. However, once an amazing series is over, many people do not know where to turn next. Netflix is the most popular streaming service and they have approximately 1,700 different TV shows and over 4,000 movies available for their users. Just on this streaming service alone, the availability of entertainment is endless! Every day Netflix releases a “Top 10 in the U.S. Today” and “Trending Now” list on their welcome screen for shows and movies based on their popularity. Ten movies and TV shows that have been listed in this suggested area include:

1. To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before – A young adult romance movie
  2. Fuller House – A sequel to the original TV hit Full House
  3. Nailed It – A competitive baking TV show
  4. Solo: A Star Wars Story – A movie about a young Han Solo’s adventures
  5. Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse – A movie about the adventures of Peter Parker
  6. A Series of Unfortunate Events – A TV show about the tragic tale of three orphans
  7. God’s Not Dead – A movie about a student who must prove the existence of God
  8. National Treasure – A movie about historical treasure hunters
  9. Avengers: Infinity War – A movie about the Avengers’ mission to save the world
  10. Coco – A fun, uplifting, culturally enriched family film

These movies and TV shows have been entertaining families worldwide and are highly suggested to those who have not seen them. Senior Abby Scalici said, “Coco is the all-time best movie”, she is strongly suggesting it to her friends and family. Jonathan Allen, a junior at The King’s Academy has also used the Netflix suggested top 10 list to find a movie. He said, “Solo: A Star Wars Story is an eye-opening look into the invigorating personal life of everyone’s hero, Han Solo.” With so much extra time being spent in homes this month try watching a new movie or TV show with your family!